Illustrated Portrait of Author Sylvia Plath, Greeting Card with Elegant Striped Gold Foil Envelope, 1 Card/Envelope
Correspond in style! Send your thoughts with this evocative greeting card featuring an original illustrated portrait of Sylvia Plath. This design is exclusive to Ebon et Noir and not one you'll find anywhere else. The interior reads, "I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart. I am. I am. I am." a classic Plath quote.
Sylvia Plath (October 27, 1932 - February 11, 1963) was an American poet, novelist, and short-story writer. She is credited with advancing the genre of confessional poetry and is best known for two of her published collections, The Colossus and Other Poems (1960) and Ariel (1965), as well as The Bell Jar, a semi-autobiographical novel published shortly before her death in 1963. The Collected Poems were published in 1981 and included previously unpublished works. For this collection Plath was awarded a Pulitzer Prize in Poetry in 1982, making her the fourth to receive this honor posthumously.
These luxurious greeting cards are giclee printed on the brightest, most velvety greeting card paper available in the market today.
• Quantity: 1 card, 1 elegant gold foil striped envelope
• Size: 5" x 7" (A7), (74mm x 105mm)
• Substrate: Premium, acid free cardstock
• Finish: Luxurious matte finish on both sides with absolutely no sheen
• Message: "I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart. I am. I am. I am." -Sylvia Plath -or- Blank
©2022 Ebon et Noir, LLC. All Rights Reserved