Fairytales by Walter Crane, Exclusively Designed, Professionally Printed
Send a little wonder and magic to friends and family with these whimsical postcards by renowned illustrator Walter Crane.
Walter Crane was born on August 15, 1845, in Liverpool. He was an English illustrator, painter, and designer primarily known for his imaginative illustrations of children's books. The most important technical development in his art derived from his study of Japanese color prints, whose methods he used in a series of toy books (1869-75), thereby starting a new fashion.
These luxurious postcards are giclee printed on the thickest, brightest, most velvety postcard paper available in the market today. The back is also uncoated, so they're very easy to write on. The cards are 100% USPS compatible and feature a custom matching design on the back. Customize the back of the cards with either a frieze border (ideal for mailing with envelopes) or a traditional "Post Card" design.
• Set of 12, double-sided postcards
• 4" x 6" premium acid-free silky smooth, matte cardstock
• Luxurious matte finish on both sides with absolutely no sheen
• Postcard sets are shipped in recyclable hardback packaging for protection
• Envelopes and postage not included
Exclusively Designed by Ebon et Noir, LLC. ©2021. All Rights reserved