Dungeons and Dragons AD&D 2E
Al-Qadim Ruined Kingdoms #9440
by Steven Kurtz
NOTE!!!! CARD #2 and #4 ARE MISSING.
NOTE!!!! FOLDOUT MAP IS MISSING
Present are the following:
• The 32-page campaign booklet describing the Ruined Kingdoms and their many secrets.
• The 64-page adventure book with nine plots of intrigue and danger that transport player characters from Dihliz to Afyal and into the heat of the ruin-choked jungle. Adventurers face yak-men, genies, and giants and unearth artifacts of awesome magical power.
• The 8-page booklet filled with villainous women and deadly reptilian monsters.
• 4/6 cardstock sheets featuring detailed maps and player aids. CARD #2 and #4 ARE MISSING.
• MAP OF Zakhara IS MISSING
Publisher: TSR, Inc.
This item is in fair condition. Boxed Set. This is a used item with some wear. Please take a look at the pictures to ascertain the condition and state of this boxed set. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. The box is in decent shape, with some shelf wear and scuffing on the corners. The softcover supplement has some notes and drawings on the cover in pencil. CARD #2 and CARD #4 ARE MISSING (Only 4 of the six original cards are present. ) THE MAP IS ALSO MISSING. -
--ABOUT THIS ITEM--
Unveil the forbidden secrets of Nog and Kadar! The Nogaro River has seen the rise and fall of countless empires, unequaled in their evil and terror. Buried but not destroyed, their legacy lives on, shrouded by the tangled jungle and by time itself. With Ruined Kingdoms, bold explorers can at last lift the veil of oblivion and unravel the mysteries of a dark and sinister past.
Item Dimensions: 11.0 inches x 8.5 inches