Skip to content
Welcome to our 160+ year old Victorian building where we lovingly paid homage to a bygone era. Recreate a coffee-shop, high-end boutique, book store, pop-up art gallery, meeting and event space. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- Authentic 19th century Clerks Desk
- Authentic 19th century fireplace mantle
- Authentic 19th century restored gothic hanging lamps (formerly Parisian gas street lights) with Bluetooth controlled Phillips Color Hue lights in both spacious bay windows.
- Authentic 18th century prints that you are welcome to use in your shoot.
- Ample antiquarian books available for props and possibly other antiques depending on current inventory at time of booking.
- Unique, custom, 9' high bookcases with adjustable shelves and rolling library ladder running the length.
- Gallery-quality integrated art hanging system on two walls with room for dozens of artworks.
- Ornate victorian-inspired ceiling tiles
- Wide-plank wood floors
- Parking lot available nearby
- Central AC and Heat
The space is cleaned and disinfected in accordance with guidelines from local health authorities after each booking. Maximum occupancy depends on current COVID restrictions.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist